Virtual showrooms save lives and the environment. We believe the Metaverse is a more sustainable way to support e-commerce, and we're looking for smart, driven people to help us populate the Metaverse.
Curie is a Seattle-based startup focused on supplying the growing need for 3d, from retail to online experiences, by creating AI-powered tools at the forefront of technology to generate 3d assets.
Work in a remote-work environment with room for autonomy and self-direction. You are self-motivated, work at the forefront of AI-powered tools, and have a passion for high-quality experiences of the future.
We offer competitive salaries and stock options.
Customer Success Manager
Curie is seeking an energetic Customer Success Manager to focus on cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with our clients, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities.
This person will work closely with our Sales team and act as a liaison between the Development, Content Automation, and Product Management teams in order to ensure our clients are set up for success. The individual will be given ample opportunity to define and grow the Customer Success function, developing best practices, processes, retention and growth targets.
- Become an expert in Curie and educate customers on the use and benefits of our services
- Perform initial on-boarding of accounts with Curie's customers, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime
- Maintain strong relationships with customers and ownership of customers’ success with Curie measured through renewal rate, NPS and other metrics that measure customer sentiment
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging Curie effectively and finding value in our services
- Proactively identify account risks and drive mitigation strategy
- Act as the voice of the customer internally; as the steward of the customer relationship, work cross-functionally other teams to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in processes
- Forecast and monitor account metrics for each client
- Communicate progress of quarterly, monthly, and yearly initiatives to stakeholders
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Outstanding multi-task task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
- Exceptional client management and communications skills
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools.
- Understanding of Internet and web applications with a desire learn new technologies
- Ability to align internal resources to meet customer requirements and deadlines.
- Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding and addressing customer requirements
- Proven track record of sustaining & growing complex relationships including contract management
- Previous sales experience a plus